MercyHeart Living Water
Jesus said: “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” Bible
Some of Facts About the Global Drinking Water Crisis!
- FACT ONE: Some 4,000 to 6,000 children die every day
from disease associated with lack of access to safe drinking water, inadequate
sanitation and poor hygiene —equivalent to twenty to thirty 200 passenger jumbo
jets crashing every day.
- FACT TWO: 1.1 Billion People in the world do not have
access to safe drinking water, roughly one-sixth of the world's population.
- FACT THREE: 2.2 Million People in developing countries,
most of them children, die every day from diseases associated with lack of
access to safe drinking water, inadequate sanitation and poor hygiene.
- FACT FOUR: Half of the world's hospital beds are filled with people suffering from water related illnesses.
Who and What is the Answers?
- You and your generous Gift of $10.00 is the Answer and your timely response will save a little life. Or assist to dig a tube well in a village and each tube well only cost $800.00 to $ 2500.00 and it will helps hundreds and thousands families in a village.
- Over 1000 leprosy villages in India alone need clean drinking water system.
- MercyHeart Living Water Project in
South Asia (10/40 Window) provides safe drinking water to villages and children
in rural and urban communities including leper colonies.
- MercyHeart Living Water projects
introduced to many villages populations of a 1,000 or more. These tube wells
are the only hope and solution for these villages for clean drinking water.
- “Although access to drinking water has
improved, the World Bank estimates that 21% of communicable diseases in India
itself are related to unsafe water. In India, diarrhea alone causes more than
1,600 deaths daily—the same as if eight 200-passenger jumbo-jets crashed to the
ground each day.”